Looking for the best loyalty quotes to remind you of the power of being faithful? These quotes about loyalty will inspire you to be true to yourself and towards others.
Along with honesty, loyalty is one of the most important qualities you can have.
It is one of the traits that people value in relationships – whether romantic, friendship or business.
Staying true and sticking by the people and things you care about is the best thing you can do for yourself, and those who matter to you.
By being faithful, it shows that we value our relationships and that we want them to last for a long time.
But although so many good things happen when we remain true to each other, not many people make it a priority or give loyalty the credit it deserves.
Staying loyal to the people and the things that matter to you is one way to make good use of your Everyday Power.
To help you on that front, below are some powerful, inspirational, and thought-provoking loyalty quotes, loyalty sayings and loyalty proverbs to remind us of the power of being faithful.
Loyalty quotes on the power of being faithful
1. “Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love.” – Morihei Ueshiba
2. “The only true test of loyalty is fidelity in the face of ruin and despair.” – Eric Felten
3. “My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; word is bond.” – Fetty Wap
4. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.” – Samuel Butler
5. “What makes a woman beautiful is her loyalty to and her friendships with other women, and her honesty with men.” – Vanessa Marcil
6. “Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
7. “You cannot buy loyalty; you cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. You have to earn these things.” – Clarence Francis
8. “The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.” – Anonymous
9. “You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day- by- day.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
10. “Loyalty publicly results in leverage privately.” – Andy Stanley
Loyalty quotes to remind of its importance
11. “Love and loyalty run deeper than blood.” – Richelle Mead
12. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.” – Zig Ziglar
13. “Great leaders inspire incredible loyalty in their followers and subordinates.” – Joe Lonsdale
14. “What I value most in my friends is loyalty.” – David Mamet
15. “I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.” – Samuel Goldwyn
16. “Loyalty is a 24-hour proposition, 24/7. It’s not a part-time job.” – Jonathan Moyo
17. “Loyalty that is bought with money, may be overcome by money.” – Seneca
18. “If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.” – Elbert Hubbard
19. “Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have.” – Ernie Banks
20. “Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who have it, give it free of charge.” – Ellen J. Barrier
Loyalty quotes on what it means
21. “The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.” ― Stephen Richards
22. “Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I’ll like it or not.” – General Colin Powell
23. “I don’t care a damn about men who are loyal to the people who pay them.” – Graham Greene
24. “Loyalty cannot be blueprinted. It cannot be produced on an assembly line. In fact, it cannot be manufactured at all, for its origin is the human heart – the center of self-respect and human dignity.” – Maurice R. Franks
25. “Loyalty is a decision, a resolution of the soul.” – Pascal Mercier
26. “Loyalty to the family must be merged into loyalty to the community, loyalty to the community into loyalty to the nation, and loyalty to the nation into loyalty to mankind.” – Thomas Cochrane
27. “It isn’t an easy thing to give your loyalty to someone you don’t know.” – Megan Turner
28. “It takes a loyal gardener to tend roses.” – Sondra Fayr
29. “Can’t be loyal to everyone, it’s a conflict of interest.” – Tyconis Allison
30. “Your loyalty to friends and family should have no limit.” – Bohdi Sanders
Powerful loyalty quotes
31. “Loyalty isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.” – Sharnay
32. “Loyalty to the Nation all the time, loyalty to the Government when it deserves it.” – Mark Twain
33. “Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. If they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table, let them eat alone.” –
34. “We owe to each other a terrible and tragic loyalty.” – G.K. Chesterson
35. “Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved.” – Martin Luther
36. “You stayed because you were loyal to your family name. It is not cowardice.” – Cassandra Clara
37. “Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.” – Bryant H. McGill
38. “If a man asks me for my loyalty…I will give him my honesty. If a man asks me for my honesty…I will give him my loyalty!” – John Boyd
39. “I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them.” – Carrol Bryant
40. “Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success.” – Taylor Lautner
Inspirational loyalty quotes
41. “A person who deserves my loyalty receives it.” – Joyce Maynard
42. “Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.”
43. “I always think loyalty’s such a tiresome virtue.” – Agatha Christie
44. “You give loyalty, you’ll get it back. You give love, you’ll get it back.” – Tommy Lasorda
45. “Loyalty is a fine quality, but in excess it fills political graveyards.” – Neil Kinnock
46. “You stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they’d do the same for you.” – Yogi Berra
47. “Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness.” – Edwin Louis Cole
48. “The test of good citizenship is loyalty to country.” – Bainbridge Colby
49. “My honor is my loyalty.” – Heinrich Himmler
50. “Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.” – Hannah Arendt
More loyalty quotes and sayings
51. “Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others.” – Ada Velez-Boardley
52. “What you can’t buy is the loyalty that comes through our dedicated crewmembers.” – David Neeleman
53. “One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have to people I hold close to my heart.” – Simone Elkeles
54. “Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.” – Bryant H. McGill
55. “Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not befriend anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard.” – Confucius
56. “Loyalty is what makes us trust. Trust is what makes us stay. Staying is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope.” – Glenn van Dekken
57. “Where there is loyalty, weapons are of no use.” – Paulo Coelho
58. “Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty.” – Minna Antrim
59. “Loyalty is my biggest thing.” – Tony Yayo
60. “If you’re not loyal to your team, you can get by for a while, but eventually you will need to rely on their loyalty to you, and it just won’t be there.” – Tim Schafer
Which of these loyalty quotes was your favorite?
Loyalty is one of the hardest things to get and to give. It is not earned quickly, but can be lost quickly. Loyalty is important because we know who is there for us and who is not.
Loyalty is when we protect each other’s interests, feelings, or assets even when it means sacrificing our own. Hopefully, these quotes about loyalty have inspired loyalty to your true self and towards others.
Did you enjoy these loyalty quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.