The Ancient Ancestors philosophies has arrived… For hundreds of years, scientists have been conscious of the effect of sound on the human body. It has been shown by scientific study that even inaudible high-frequency sounds can have an effect on human brain activity. Celestial Programming Sound frequency healing has been used to treat several different kinds of ailments such as insomnia, anxiety, depression, and disorders of the nervous system. Acoustic therapies are becoming more and more popular as a means to promote self-healing within the body. Keep reading to learn more about what sound frequency healing is and how it works. You can manifest or rearrange your paradigm just by using a couple of steps in the morning everyday. Based on the concept that everything has a natural rate of vibration and radiates a frequency known as a signature frequency or resonance. The different parts of the human body, such as organs, bones, muscles and even thoughts….
holistic healers have recognized that different frequencies of sound have the ability to manipulate the human consciousness and even induced an altered consciousness, as can be seen by the trance states induced by shamanic chanting and drum work.
The drumming vibrations that accompany shamanistic trance work speak to the power of harnessing sound frequencies to induce altered mind states. The Solfeggio frequencies have been associated since ancient times with the creation of sacred music (including meditation music) thought to promote healing.
The Healing Frequencies of the Human Body: Full List & Benefits
While sound and frequencies are used to impact human health in several ways, there are specific frequencies that are regarded in alternative medicine to be particularly healing to the human body. Here is a list of those frequencies that are generally considered to have healing properties:
Flickering lights and sounds at 40 hertz have been used in Alzheimer’s therapy studies to stimulate an increased neural response and fight symptoms of dementia. Sound at 40 hertz has been linked to gamma brain waves and the stimulation of memory.
174 hertz is one of the Solfeggio frequencies, a series of tones used in sacred music that is believed in alternative medicine to have different positive effects on human health. 174 hertz is associated with the reduction of both pain and stress.
285 hertz is also one of the Solfeggio frequencies and is considered instrumental in the healing of cuts, burns, and other physical wounds. 285 hertz sound frequencies are supposed to activate the body into cellular regeneration, encouraging it to heal itself in the event of an injury.
This sound frequency is associated with the removal of fear and other negative feelings. As one of the Solfeggio frequencies, the 396 hertz tone aids in the removal of the feeling of guilt, making it an effective addition to spiritual music. 396 hertz frequencies balance the root chakra while simultaneously transforming negative emotions such as grief into positive, joyful ones.
Instead of a focus on physical ailments, healing sound therapy involving 417 hz (another of the Solfeggio frequencies) focuses on the removal of negative energy such as the energy surrounding a past trauma or negative energies in the ambient environment.
432 hertz therapy is aimed at the heart chakra and listening to a 432 hertz frequency is supposed to lead to greater levels of mental and emotional clarity. A 432 hertz tuning is considered optimal for tuning opera singers and is associated with a higher level of spiritual development.
Music that is tuned to the 440 hertz versus 432 hertz is considered “cerebral” music that aids in the listener’s cognitive development. Sound frequencies at 440 hertz are considered to activate the third eye chakra.
Also known as the love frequency, 528 hertz is one of the most well-known and popular of the Solfeggio frequencies. This musical tone is also known as the “miracle note” and has been used in native populations as a sound associated with blessings since before written history.
639 hertz is a sound frequency that affects the heart chakra. This sound frequency is associated with therapy intended to produce positive feelings and greater attunement to harmonious interpersonal relationships. As therapy, 639 hertz exposure encourages clearer communication practices and situational awareness.
852 hertz sound therapy is a tone that is associated with redirecting the mind away from overthinking, intrusive thoughts, and negative thought patterns. These patterns of thought play a larger role in depression and anxiety. Exposure to this sound frequency can help alleviate the role of negative thoughts in these psychological ailments.
963 hertz sound frequencies are associated with activation of the pineal gland and higher spiritual development. The 963 hertz frequency is known as both the “pure miracle tone” and the “frequency of the gods”. 963 is associated with the activation of the crown chakra and a connection to the source of all humanity.
As you can see, there are many different sound frequencies that can be used in a healing application to both change cognitive thought processes associated with psychiatric illness as well as produce physical healing effects to counteract an illness or injury.
Check out our YouTube Channel: Celestial Programming
What Areas of Human Medicine are Healing Frequencies Practiced?
While the effectiveness of healing frequencies is disputed by some scientists, there is no doubt that musical instruments are able to produce frequencies capable of shifting human consciousness. This is why mystics and musicians have been tapping into this powerful manipulation of sound frequencies to move crowds for hundreds of years.
Sound healing has been explored in the following areas of human medicine:
- Stroke recovery therapy: Music therapy given to stroke victims has been shown to increase the speed of recovery of basic motor functions and speech.
- Hospital settings: Musical frequencies have been shown to reduce anxiety and promote higher morale in high-stress hospital and medical settings.
- Enhancement of acupuncture: Along with colored light therapy, the use of tuning forks in conjunction with acupuncture has been shown anecdotally to be more effective than the use of acupuncture alone.
- Cancer treatment without surgery: Scientists have only recently discovered that high-frequency noise can be used to attack and destroy cancer cells while eliminating the need for surgery that puts the patient at risk of post-surgical complications.
- Autistic sensory therapy: Some autistic children have been shown to react positively to sound therapy exposure.
- Brain wave entrainment: Touted among experts in alternative medicine as an effective way of treating a variety of ailments, brain wave entrainment involves exposing the brain to different sound frequencies to address a variety of cognitive issues from headaches and stress to premenstrual symptoms and chronic pain.
- Altering stress hormones: Musical frequencies have long been used for therapeutic purposes to calm people who are angry, frustrated, or stressed.
- Increased neurogenesis: Both in unborn infants and the elderly suffering from dementia, the use of healing frequencies and musical therapy have been used to promote neural health, reduce stress, and promote memory. A similar approach to stress reducing that is gaining popularity is Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction. (Check out this article for the best MBSR courses online)
- Enhancement of physical rehabilitation programs: Those individuals who are undergoing physical rehabilitation experience have been shown to experience improved results when exercising to a playlist of music that motivates them.
- Decreased pain perception: For those patients who have to deal with chronic pain issues, musical therapy has been associated with decreased pain perception and is an effective method for pain management that does not involve medication.
There are so many applications for sound and frequency therapy being discovered every day in the healing community. Even though we’ve made the connection between sound and healing for thousands of years, humans have still barely scratched the surface of what audio therapy is capable of with regards to healing the human body.
While physicians in ancient times knew enough from observational medicine to detect a connection between sound and healing, it wasn’t until mankind developed the technology of the twenty-first century that we began to consistently take measurements of the powerful impact music and sound frequencies can have on our minds and bodies.