Reiki Healing Services
Reiki Healing is a gentle, non-invasive complimentary energy healing method that promotes overall health on all levels – body, mind and spirit.
The Benefits of Reiki Healing Include:
- Provides deep relaxation
- Assists the body to release stress, anxiety and tension
- Supports & accelerates the body’s healing abilities
- Improves sleep patterns
- Supports healing emotional wounds
- Supports healing of both acute and chronic physical pain and dis-ease
- Aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages
- Supports the immune system
- Increases vitality
- And so much more!
or call 414-690-6432 to Schedule Your Reiki Session Today
For distance healing sessions:
If you prefer to experience the session from the comfort of your home (or are not local), Reiki sessions are available via distance
**Kostini Hashi El will call your phone at the start of the session. You should be in a quiet comfortable place that is private and free from interruption for the duration of your session. At the beginning of the session, Kostini Hashi El will conduct a brief check in/intake and will provide instructions before sending Reiki to you.
What to expect during and after your session
When you arrive for your session, Kostini Hashi El will sit with you and conduct a brief intake interview and assessment. Before getting onto the table, you will remove your shoes and any jewelry you may be wearing. Otherwise, you will remain fully clothed throughout the session. We recommend that you dress in loose fitting, comfortable clothing. You will then be asked to lie down on a massage table to begin your Reiki treatment.
During the session, Kostini Hashi El will gently place her hands on or just above your body, channeling Reiki energy into your body. Each person’s experience is unique, however most commonly, you will feel your body relax and you may feel warmth coming from her hands. You may even fall asleep during the session. As the energy moves through your body, you may feel different physical sensations arise, or you may feel emotions stirring. This is all very normal and a natural part of the healing process.
Key tips for self care after your treatment:
- Be gentle with yourself! Your body is working hard healing itself
- Drink plenty of water for the next 48 hours (at least 64 oz per day)
- Your body may be detoxing, so you may notice symptoms such as fatigue or headaches. Increase water intake if this occurs.
- You may feel tired, so allow time to rest
- Practice good general self-care
- Follow any special instructions given by your practitioner
DISCLAIMER – The services provided by Hashi Healing are not medical or psychiatric treatments, are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions, and should not be used as a replacement for treatment of disease or illness as provided by a licensed medical practitioner. Please consult your healthcare provider if you have any medical concerns or questions.